Monday 12 May 2014

My Very First Remake!

I've made my very first music video! The classic song Really Useful Engine. I only used Andrew Brenner-era footage. I really tried not to make it as crappy as most remakes out there are. I'm pleased with how it turned out. Although Windows Movie Maker didn't always allow me to trim clips as I want to.

Episodes included:

  • King of the Railway
  • Steamie Stafford
  • Gordon Runs Dry
  • The Lost Puff
  • Kevin's Cranky Friend
  • Too Many Fire Engines
  • Wayward Winston
  • Thomas' Shortcut
  • The Smelly Kipper
  • Gone Fishing
  • Not Now, Charlie!
  • The Thomas Way
  • The Phantom Express
  • No Snow for Thomas
  • The Missing Christmas Decorations
  • Santa's Little Engine
  • Thomas the Quarry Engine
  • Not So Slow Coaches
  • Flatbeds of Fear
  • Toad's Adventure
Let me know what you think of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment